Manufacturing Engineer x2
Initially until 1st October 2021
PAYE / Umbrella Rates Available
Our client are a large, growing and reputable aerospace manufacturing business. They are looking for 2x experienced Manufacturing Engineer on a contract basis.
- Review RAMS from external contractors, plan, manage and execute tasks.
- Support and lead de-commission, disconnection, reconnection and commission activities as required.
- Work with HSE and other functions required to successfully install new or moved kits.
- Compile information related to machineries and services, utilities on short notice to enable progress of Project/programme.
- Manage external contractors and advise on best work procedures
- Oversee dismantling, installation, operation, maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Carryout the validation on the current processes and identifies the gaps.
- Raise Change Requests for Non-conformance’s and close out the open CR’s
Essential Experience / Qualifications
- Must have Machinery / factory move experience