Competitive annual salary and package
Are you an experienced inventory professional? Do you have experience performing regular cycle counts? If so, our client is a world class specialist in the design of protection systems. They design, develop, prototype, and produce armoured products for the military, security and the government.
- Ownership of the overall accuracy of the inventory held on the system
- Responsible for performing regular cycle counts, ensuring 100% of the warehouse is accounted.
- Managing all inventory on site, ensuring that materials held on site is current by reviewing and rectifying obsolete and slow-moving materials
- Leading investigations regarding stock discrepancies that arise
- When required create containments and using preventative actions to further better the control and flow of materials
- Use SAP to input the way materials are being controlled.
- Assist stored in daily activities when required
- Eligible for SC Clearance
- Inventory/Material controlling/Logistics experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of MRP/ERP systems
- Strong reporting details.
- SAP experience
- Knowledge/Experience within the Defence sector