TLS Team Leader – Spares/Tools
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TLS Team Leader with a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Weybridge area on a full time permanent basis.
The Spares Team Leader shall serve as the senior focal point for all matters regarding the timely provision of spare parts (and tools) worldwide to satisfy the companies demanding military, civilian and internal customers
The TLS Team Leader – Spares/Tools will be required to do the following;
- Delivering commercial quotations / bid / tender response with respect to spare parts supply.
- Ensuring all spare parts sales are quoted in accordance with annually agreed markup.
- Raising part demands (for processing by the company Purchasing Team and/or the applicable Production Manager) in response to the specific demand.
- Administering (in accordance with the terms of the purchase order or supply agreement) and expediting (by liaison with the internal supply point) spare part demands.
- Ensuring appropriate parts labelling and arranging dispatch / delivery of spare parts both from SAP and physically.
- Swiftly resolving delivery issues and customer spares parts rejection.
- Assisting Accounts department with customer payment issues.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the terms of any applicable supply agreement (where one is in place) and agreement specific pricing.
- Providing an excellent service to internal and external customers daily and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met and having the foresight to see additional sales opportunities.
- Monitoring stock and providing recommendations to the TLS Manager for the range and scale of spares holding of fast-moving items.
- Customer liaison visits.
- Formal reporting, including but not limited to: spares sales; workload; concerns & challenges.
- Provide leadership and direction to two subordinate reports, Spares Fulfilment Coordinators, responsible for allocated customer accounts and specific spares fulfilment duties.
The TLS Team Leader is required to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a vehicle parts supply role.
- Be Eligible for SC Clearance
- The ability to communicate effectively and articulately at all levels within the business will be essential as well as being a team player.
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Be able to travel on occasion to other sites (West Sussex)
- The following experience / knowledge is desirable:
- Experience of using SAP.
- Knowledge of parts supply to military customers.
- Working knowledge of export process and procedures