Job ID: 36569
Owen Daniels Contact: Andy Dawson
Mon-Fri – Flexible working hours available
Based in Poole
To test and inspect various high spec electrical manufactured and supplier products, using the relevant test specification, equipment and processes.
- Ideally you will hold a qualification in electronics (HNC or equivalent/higher).
- Experience with: earth bonding testing, flash testing and functionality checks
- A good understanding of test practises.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be able to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level.
- Be able to interpret and analyse test results.
- Provide advice on testing to the contracts department to allow comprehensive bids to be placed for existing and future work.
- To undertake Test and inspection activities as directed by the Cell Leader.
- To produce documentation to support test results.
- Write in-depth reports detailing failures and defective components.
- To inspect products on completion of testing to ensure the highest Quality standards are achieved.
- To provide support to Engineering on prototype equipment and procedures, advising on any specialist test requirements needed.
- To assist other departments on manufacturing process instructions.
- To assist in the survey and repair of returned products
- Responsible for conducting all work within the company Health and Safety guidelines
- To undertake a flexible approach to working hours ensuring output and customer requirements are
- Undertake other tasks as identified by the business, which are generally in line with the interests and overall development of the Company as a whole.
- Ensure compliance with the company/department control Procedures at all times.