Salary up to £50,000 per annum
Full time, permanent position
Based in Nuneaton
Our client are an internationally renowned vehicle engineering and test service provider and are seeking a Senior Engineer (Senior CAV Engineer) to join them in a full time permanent position. Applicants must have CAV experience to be considered for this position.
Experience / Knowledge needed in:
- CAV domain (scenario based testing, system architecture, behaviours)
- Systems Engineering
- Testing (Simulation, DVP, physical)
- Awareness of Vehicle Resilience (functional safety, SOTIF, cyber security)
- Maths (Statistics, modelling, machine learning)
- Technology (Perception, Communications)
- Awareness of Software Programming languages (Matlab, Simulink, Python)
- Awareness of Legislation
- Technical Leadership (work packages, projects), ability to work without supervision, support to Principal/Chief Engineer
- Ability to work within project constraints (timing, cost, quality)
- Technically deliver innovative, world leading solutions to support current and future client CAV development and test requirements.
- Leading the technical delivery of individual work packages and tasks within multiple and highly complex projects on time and to budget.
- Contributing to the full lifecycle of projects using a Systems Engineering approach and ensuring business processes are adhered to.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop innovative ideas and technologies in the area of CAV products and services for future development programmes and commercially exploitable propositions.
- Technical dissemination to promote the technical excellence of CAV capabilities.
- Support the writing of technical content for proposals compliant with the client’s statement of requirements in conjunction with the technical and commercial leads.
- Support client meetings and liaise with clients when necessary to support the winning and delivery of programmes.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in this rapidly developing field to ensure we always deploy the most appropriate solution and client centric service.
- Support the development and delivery of the strategy plan.
- Support the development of CAV technical capabilities, internal knowledge transfer and technical team development.
- 27 days holiday + statutory days (with the option to participate in a holiday buy/sell scheme)
- A generous contributory pension plan
- A company performance related bonus scheme
- A fantastic Employee Assistance Programme which offers a range of wellbeing services to staff.
- Reimbursement of fees for corporate memberships for relevant Chartered/professional institution
- A range of tax efficient salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme.