Contract Position – Inside IR35
6 Month Contract
Umbrella/PAYE Competitive Rates
Monday to Friday (Day shift, Early finish Friday)
Our client is a precision manufacturing company and a world leader in their manufacturing technology. They are proud to supply into various sectors predominantly the Aerospace industry.
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer on a contract basis to join their growing business, this is an excellent opportunity for a Quality professional to work in environment with some of the UKs leading clients.
- Overall responsibility for product quality from supply chain through to delivered parts with the customers
- Acting as an interface between customers, suppliers and internal customers
- APQP: Responsible for leading the quality investigations, working closely with PPAP’s and the control plan.
- Completing RCCA’s using 8D methodology
- Internal auditing to the AS9100 standards. Also involved in proactively assessing and auditing supplier performance
- Supporting the creating and management of supplier & customer first article inspection reports and managing the PPAP documentation
- Participating in continuous improvement activities as well as process capability studies. This may include using methods such as 5 Why’s, Kaizen and Ishikawa
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Must hold strong APQP experience.
- Experience working to industry standards (AS9100, TS16949, IATF)
- Previous Automotive manufacturing experience
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Internal Auditor for AS9100 standards.