<!–>Temporary 3 Month Contract
£20 – £25 per hour
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a well-established business working within a fast-paced production environment who are looking for an experienced Production Planner to support their team. The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar manufacturing environment and is a self-motivated individual able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Issues and maintains the factory’s long- and short-term production plan in line with sale and budget requirements
- Maintains production records ensuring paperwork is ready for handover to production supervisors (route cards and drawings).
- Contributes and prepares for Project Reviews/Production meetings ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved and working closely with the Purchasing Manager regarding any discrepancies, issues, or delays
- Reviews and actions component shortages, stock transfers and issues components to production floor daily
- Previous experience working with SAP within Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning and Purchasing
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Able to work within a fast-paced organisation as an individual and as part of a team
- Ideally educated to HND level in a business or engineering discipline