Burton Upon Trent
Rapidly growing manufacturing business
As an Administrator you will be a critical link between colleagues and the NAV system, ensuring paperwork is completed and updated in an efficient manner.
This role is based in the factory and involves counting stock and data entry.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to build relationships with ease, encouraging a positive team spirit
- Be flexible, results driven, willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and work effectively when under pressure
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Good PC skills
Role & Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Data Entry into the Naivison system
- Liaising, supporting and assisting the Production team where necessary.
- Creating/printing batching sheets and assembly sheets for Production.
- Ensuring full traceability is achieved for every batch of product through accurate recording of paperwork into NAV.
- Communication with the Planning department and ensuring the plan is mirrored on NAV. Including last minute changes or additions to the plan.
- Resolving queries and providing updates as needed.
There are 3 different shift patterns available for this position.
Option 1: Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm (40 hours per week)
Option 2: Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm (40 hours per week)
Option 3: Monday – Friday Night shift, 10pm – 6am (40 hours per week)