Mechanical Contracts Manager
Kent / London
Our client is a £35m turnover M&E contractor who work in the retail and commercial sectors. They have a reputation for working to a very high, professional standard and have earned their place as a leading Building Services contractors in the country. Our client has a passion for delivering a first-class product and employing high quality staff.
The Mechanical Contracts Manager must be of a mechanical bias but must be comfortable with plumbing and estimating. There is no requirement of Contracts Manager experience, the client would take a Senior Mechanical Project Manager who is hungry and ambitious and is looking for the step up.
• The Mechanical Contracts Manager will be heavily involved in tenders, bids and first stage interviews
• Cost control and monitoring of projects will also be a priority of the Mechanical Contracts Manager
• The Mechanical Contracts Manager will also be involved in the recruitment of new personnel
• Client meetings with also be a key responsibility for the Mechanical Contracts Manager
• You will also look at the strategy of the business and new sectors the company should be looking to move in to.
• The Mechanical Contracts Manager will also be required to uphold close client relationships
Skills and Background
• Experience as a Contracts Manager or Senior Mechanical Project Manager on projects with values over £2m
• BSC/HNC/HND qualified or above Mechanical Project Manager
• Knowledge of both Mechanical and HVAC services
• Experience working on Commercial / Retail projects.