Working Hours 9am-5.30pm
Salary £40,000 – £45,000
Location – Wareham
My client is looking for a driven and extremely focussed Installation Manager to help with the rapid shaping and development of the Installation and Remedial teams Nationwide. The ideal candidate will have strong managerial experience, be able to problem solve effectively and think on their feet.
The day-to-day tasks that the candidate will be expected to carry out are:
- Responsibility for the management of both the in-house installation and aftersales service departments
- The implementation of new and development of existing procedures to improve the efficiency of processes of overall operations
- The management of both external installation and service teams through the
- implementation of quality measures to ensure the conformance of procedures
- The training and development of both the internal and external teams through consistent training, development and feedback as appropriate.
- The building of relationships with our factory and suppliers through constant contact and feedback.
- The planning and scheduling of installations through the use of effective disciplined and measured timelines.
- Regular customer communication via an updated order process journey.
- Ensuring customer balances are up to date through clear and robust processes.
- Minimise incomplete installations and ensure resulting cost implications are fully controlled.
- The development of a consistent feedback model for the benefit and development of our external teams.
The main skills required for the role of a technical manager are:
- Proven skills in people management and leadership
- Strong ability to learn and understand the technical aspects of our product range
- Excellent verbal and written communication with exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to problem solve fairly and efficiently
- Strong leadership skills
- Good geographical knowledge of UK locations and postcodes
- Ability to prioritise own work and work of others, delegating when necessary
- Computer skills including a reasonable understanding of common software packages such as Microsoft Office