x2 positions available
Full time, permanent position
Based in Coventry
Our client is an internationally renowned precision manufacturing business operating across the globe. With continuous company growth including a brand new manufacturing facility they are on the look out to find x2 Indirect Buyers to join the current team.
The Indirect Buyer will manage the day-to-day purchase order processes and have the responsibility of developing, improving and maintaining relevant KPI’s and reporting. They will ensure that all related procurement activities are in line with company policies, processes and procedures.
Core Responsibilities and experience needed
- Previously held procurement role in other organizations, which involved procurement operational, analytical, and reporting responsibilities.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP processes within the Procurement modules, ideally S4 Hana and ECC6
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of database systems
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively to create accurate reporting
- Working knowledge of governance, compliance, policies, processes and procedures
- Reviews and approves PRs/POs/GRs within authorized limits, as required, while adhering to applicable government laws domestic/international), Company policies, procedures and goals.
- Monitors purchase requisitions, purchase orders, develops reporting to track the timeliness of processing requisitions, and monthly spend within
- Supporting Indirect Procurement, by ensuring accuracy and consistency in all aspects of cost saving and expenditure reporting, adhering to, and supporting the development of Procurement processes.
- Supporting with all aspects of business Indirect Procurement governance, including but not limited to the development, and roll out of policies, processes, enhanced reporting, smart KPI’s, communication and strategy deployment.
- Meet assigned KPIs and related goals, e.g. Cost Savings Target, Indirect Supplier Count