3-month Initial Contract
Monday to Thursday 8:30-16:30, 14:30 finish on Fridays
Our client is a large and growing engineering organisation. They are looking for a motivated and hard-working HR Coordinator/Administrator to assist and support the HR function with a multitude of tasks.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal customers – both managers and employees
- Support the HR Team with excellent quality administrative service for their areas of site responsibility. These administrative areas include (but not confined to):
- Recruitment (Interview and Offer administration), On boarding process, Absence Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Leavers.
- Support the HR Team with reporting and production of monthly metrics
- Work closely with payroll to support payroll related changes
- Support the HR Team with carrying out exit interviews to ensure we receive feedback and take action where appropriate
- Works with the HR Team to review the current Training and Development requirements across site and support the administration and reporting of it
- Input and maintain the HR database
- Provides administrative support for the team with copying, scanning and filing, where required.
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
- Previous experience as a HR Assistant or Administrator gained within a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, Powerpoint and HR systems
- Passionate about providing the best customer service and keen to make a difference
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required (Bullet point below)