Electronics Design Engineer
Permanent positions and Contract positions available
Based Fareham, South Coast
Will need a Design Engineer who is willing to work on site Monday to Friday
In this role you will be required to create design solutions for state of the art electronic/electrical products in line with the company’s business needs through innovation, creativity and professionalism.
- To work with minimal supervision either on your own or within project teams.
- You may be required to lead projects, this will require you to direct and co-ordinate project activities within the Engineering Department and other areas of the business such as Purchasing, Operations, Sales and Logistics.
- Experience of full-lifecycle design and development: from concept to end of life
- Mixed signal electronic and electrical design
- Microcontroller system design: Signal Conditioning and Conversion
- Interface standards and protocols: I2C, JTAG, SPI, RS485, CAN Bus, LIN Bus & Ethernet
- Specification and Design of control systems
- Thermal management
- PCB layout
- Design modelling, tolerancing, simulation and analysis
- Design for EMC Compliance and safety (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Development of requirements specifications and test procedures
- Experience of conducting hardware qualification testing
- System level integration and testing
- Embedded Software (C)
- Switch mode PSU design (Buck/Boost/Sepic)
- Motor driver design & motor design