Full time, permanent position
Days position (8am – 5pm Monday to Friday) with call out rota to
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to run the engineering function onsite, hands on role ensuring all equipment is maintained via reactive and planned maintenance. The business you will be working for serves a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil & gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation.
Qualifications, experience and skills needed
- When requested attend any UK site to aid the Site Engineers in major reactive tasks.
- React if there is a problem during breaks & Lunch
- Electrical experience preferred together with mechanical
- Stay after hours if contractors are working on site or there is a problem.
- Follow company health & safety procedures.
- City & Guilds/BTEC Qualification in Engineering or similar.
- Control all Engineering permits systems on site.
- Control Engineering Budget for site.
- Control Planned Maintenance Systems for site, ensuring all site departments comply with the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Ensure all contractors working for you have up to date public & personal liability insurance
- Ensure all contractors working for you use the correct PPE for the site and task.
- Ensure all contractors adhere to company site specific health and safety procedures.
- 40 hour working week, 08:00am – 17:00pm Monday to Friday
- Callout cover required
- Competitive salary
- Pension – match contribution from 4% – 10%
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided all sites