Owen Daniels Consultancy is looking for a CNC Miller to join my colleagues client based in Lymington on a permanent basis.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ability to Write & adjust Fanuc programs (G) code knowledge.
- Have extensive experience of CNC Milling.
- Rotary Table experience with knowledge of 5 Axis milling would be a distinct advantage.
- Run as many CNC Mills as possible with planning for next part, having programs and set up sheets to hand prior to completing first part.
- Deburring of all parts Milled (wear possible).
- Ensuring all set up sheet and programs have the correct part number and issue and stored under the correct customer heading.
- Use of Cad offline programming.
- knowledge of tooling and speeds and feeds required to run the CNC Mills.
- Attention to detail and ability to inspect your own work using bore micrometer / Vernier’s and micrometers.
- Promote and provide constant input into continuous improvement
- Promote a team environment
- Comply with all policies, specifications and safety procedures