<!–>CNC Machinists Setting/Operating
Night shifts Monday – Thursday
Circa £35k salary including shift allowance
Monday – Friday
25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance, medical cash plan
Our client is a very reputable company within the military defence sector producing the highest quality precision components used within high precision industries, quality is a must. They are looking for a variety of machinists on double days and night shifts.
- Operating CNC machinery – I am looking for turners and millers
- Machining a variety of components in different batch quantities within required standards.
- Checking the quality of all parts manufactured to ensure they are within tolerance.
- Operating a machine within the manufacturer’s recommendations, checking the fluid levels regularly and reporting any faults as soon as possible
- Experience and knowledge of working in a similar role within a precision engineering/manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Experience with FANUC controls
- Experience with precision measurement equipment, verniers, calipers, depth and thread gauges, mics etc.
- Experience and knowledge of setting and operating CNC Machinery
- Experience in cutting materials EG Nichol Ali bronze, Stainless steel, Titanium
- Relevant engineering qualifications such as a recognised apprenticeship is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Defence/Nuclear industry and standards and accreditations