Spares Export Administrator (Bilingual)Competitive Salary and Benefits
Are you Bilingual in English and either German, French or Spanish? Do you have previous experience with order processing and confident liaising with customers worldwide? If the answer is yes then you could be a good fit for the Spares Export Administrator position with our client based in Crawley.
- To discuss the spares order requirements, checking data to customer’s equipment records, to ensure part descriptions and product numbers are accurately identified.
- Preparation of quotations, as necessary.
- Checking stock levels to the computerised MRP system, to process orders fully. This includes the preparation of picking lists, despatch notes, invoicing, and export paperwork as required, liaising with accounts, logistics, stores, production and despatch staff accordingly.
- Booking transport for the goods – liaising with freight forwarders. This varies according to the size of order, the dimensions of the packaged goods, the destination, and requested despatch time.
- Liaising with logistics and production staff for orders which impact upon the production programme – requiring assembly and test requirements.
- Taking calls on the dedicated spares line and directing to the appropriate staff within the spares and service department
- Meticulous daily filing of spares orders paperwork.
- Keeping abreast of all necessary export procedures and documentation for despatch of our goods – around the world.
- Translation skills, verbal and written, as may be required from time to time, to aid the Service department or any other (if bilingual).
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Bi-lingual – offering a foreign language. Choice preference in order: German, French, Spanish.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
- Must have GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above.
- Previous experience of order processing
- Confident with good communication skills to liaise with worldwide customers.
- Customer Service / Telephone experience
- Interest and ability to understand and learn the technical properties about our product range.
Advantageous Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of an integrated or SAP system.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent).
Training / InformationIn house and external training will be provided for the following purposes:
- To gain product knowledge
- To understand the processes which happen in production.
- To understand the export procedure/terminology