Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am – 2pm
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Our client is a world-renowned service provider of high performance, high integrity protection systems, specialising in certified, engineered, and bespoke multi-protection doorsets. Due to continuous growth in the business, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
- To pursue outstanding invoices for the company.
- To ensure that the purchase ledger is accurately maintained
- To ensure suppliers are paid
- To reconcile suppler statements to supplier purchase ledger accounts.
- Responsible for the monthly closure of the purchase ledger including payment and credit control, management reports, aged creditors.
- To prepare payment batches.
- Monthly completion of subcontractor’s tax return.
- Ensure prompt scanning of supplier invoices.
- Support the weekly Cashflow Forecast
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Previous experience within an Accounts Assistant position
- A strong customer service focus, and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- Timely preparation and processing of information for monthly accounts.
High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
- AAT studier (not essential)
- Computerised accounting purchase-ledger experience, preferably SAGE Line 50.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Windows-based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail and the internet.
- Driven and motivated with the desire to learn and develop and grow in the role as the business grows.